Tomorrow fresh 2 day out of the water Salmon arrives 4/18 in Cuenca. Reserve your big fillet.
Bigger Bay scallops also arrives 4/18.
Leg of Lamb is on sale
Whole Duck and Duck Legs are now stock items.
Reminder for the Gran Feria at Tutto Matto on 4/21 from 10:00 – 3:00 pm
Very limited sale on the Nexus 6 Smartphone 64 gb. It’s selling for $299. I purchased mine on sale 3 months ago for $399 and I thought I got a deal because the original price was $699. Run, don’t walk to Amazon.com
Best smartphone I have owned. The only down side is that it is a phablet. 6 inch phone and on the heavy side. I love the camera and speed.
It’s no secret I’m a big fan of Amazon Prime. I’m a bigger fan living in Ecuador and here is why.
- Most expats depend on streaming TV services and Amazon Prime is one of the best with award winning original TV series like Transparent
- Prime video offers thousands of videos and tv programs including almost all of the HBO first season series
- Amazon Photo- I take a photo on my smartphone or iPad and it is automatically uploaded to Amazon Photo which offers unlimited storage.
- Amazon Music- thousands of songs and albums for instant streaming when you have a wifi connection.
- Two day free shipping on most products purchased from Amazon. Although they don’t ship to Ecuador I always have a friend I can ship to so when they are in the United States they can bring it back to me.
- Kindle Lending Library. One Kindle book free each month.
Now for less than $5.60 a month you can have a great service.
Sale starts at midnight 9/25 for 24 hours. Only open to new members (Damn)