Pop Quiz CTL subscribers. You take a photo with your smartphone and you need to tune it up. What app do you use? There are some very easy and powerful apps. My favorite is Snapseed that is available on both Android and IOS. Snapseed has all the usual tools
- Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Highlights, Shadows
- Crop, Rotate, Sharpening,
Snapseed also contains several powerful tools
- Healing – taking out blemishes and objects
- Transform – Vertical and horizontal perspective
- Filters – Changing the mood of your photo
Below are three photos. The first is untouched. The second is a change in the perspective and the removal of the graffiti. The third is the addition of a mood changing filter.
Run, don’t walk and get your free copy of Snapseed.