Drop by Restaurante Santa Canela (Calle Larga 3-82) this Saturday (April 15th) for a great barbecue and listen to Rafa, an Argentinian guitar player dazzle the audience
Salmon, Paiche and all the usual suspects will be there for purchase. Plus, bread by Artsena and Shrub from Bonobo Bob.
All the action starts at noon.
I’ll be at the following locations next week.
- Bayou Cafe – Monday 2:00 – 3:30 pm
- Sunrise Cafe – Tuesday 11:00 – 1:30pm
- Santa Canela – Wednesday – 2:00 – 3:30 pm
- Common Grounds Saturday (4/22 – 9:00 – 2:00 pm)
When I lived in New York and Oregon I could not even imagine I would be tasting the best lox and scallops in a 460 year old South American City. But, not only am I tasting these delicacies I am selling them. And, added to these delicacies is Paiche a South American White Fish that is similar to Halibut.
I will also be selling Fresh Salmon, Fresh Trout, Fresh Organic Tilapia.
These products can be purchased at the following locations:
- Dec. 10th – Common Grounds – 9:00 – 3:00 pm
- Dec. 12th – Bayou Cafe – 2:00 – 4:00 pm
- Dec. 13th – Sunrise Cafe – 11:00 -2:00 pm
- Dec. 17th – The Vegetable Bar – 11:00 – 2:00 pm