Do you have an iPhone, iPad, Android Phone or Tablet? Do you want to take better photos/videos and be able to edit and present them?
Then this is the course for you.
What you will gain in this course:
- Will become better acquainted with your equipment
- Will learn how to better frame your photos.
- Will practice basic editing techniques
- Will learn how to shoot and edit basic video
- Will gain understanding of different presentation methods
- Will make and share your presentation in class
- Will acquire info to store your presentations
When: July 28th
Where: Los Alamos 3-66 y 3 de Noviembre
Time: 1:30 – 4:30 pm
Course limited to 6 students
You will need a fully charged smart phone for this course.
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org /099 122 1238
This photo editing class on Aug. 8th will feature the new Flickr, a free photo editing and storage program, offering 1 TB of free storage. A terrabyte is approximately 560,000 photos. This class will emphasize how to edit foreground and background light and how to easily create a video of your photos to share on the web or email.
Details on the course are here
Pop Quiz Cuenca Tech Life viewers. What would happen if you lost your camera, computer, and digital storage cards? Do you have a digital backup of your most precious photos? Most people will say I think I backed it up to a cloud service or I made a CD/DVD copy.
On June 26th I will show you how to edit, backup, and organize your digital photographs so you can easily retrieve, email or print them on demand. I will be using Flickr’s improved service that provides 1 Terabyte of data – Enough storage for over 500,000 photos. See this link for details