Enjoy a Paiche Lunch At Sunrise Cafe And Possibly Win A $47 Side Of Salmon.
Paiche Lunch at Sunrise Cafe Saturday Aug. 26th 11:00 – 3:00 pm
Sunrise will only cook 40 paiche meals.
Enjoy a fantastic paiche lunch. Come to me in the back of Sunrise Cafe and purchase a minimum of one piece of paiche at $3.50 (Regular price is $4.50). Your ticket will be entered in the raffle . Drawing is at 3:00 pm. You don’t have to be present to win.
* one ticket per person
Eating salmon increases your cardiovascular health. Salmon contains high levels of the omega-3 fats, EPA and DHA. When eaten two to three times per week, salmon can protect you from problems such as heart attack, stroke, arrhythmia, high blood pressure and high triglycerides.
Scallops are the new power food. Scallops are more than 80 percent protein. One 3-ounce serving provides 20 grams of protein and just 95 calories. They’re also a good source of both magnesium and potassium.
Paiche a 6 oz. serving of Paiche contains the following nutrients
The usual suspects will also be available for purchase- Fresh Rainbow Trout, Organic Tilapia, Smoked Salmon, Smoked Trout and Organic Shrimp
You can find all of the above at the following locations this week
Monday 6/19 Bayou Cafe (Los Fresnos y Arirumba) 2:00 -3:30 pm
Tuesday 6/20 Sunrise Care (Calle Larga y Ben. Malo) 9:00 -1:00 pm
Saturday 6/24 Santa Canela (Calle Larga 3-82) 10:00 – 3:00 pm
Thank you Cuenca Tech Life subscribers for challenging me to keep this blog an interesting time in my life and perhaps providing you with some interesting tech observations and predictions.
So what has changed since last year:
- Only an educated guess but I think Cuenca now has about 7K expats
- Smartphones continues to be the number one subject followed by photos
- Fiber Optic is now cheaper than ever 50 mps for $60
- The Tranvia is now 85% complete only a 23% increase since last year and predicted to open in Oct 2017 almost 2 years behind schedule
- Ecuador will elect a new president today
- I now am officially a Fish Monger and you can see more of my product offering at this link
- Google and Amazon introduced their new smart speakers (Google Home and Echo) and I predict they will be the next paradigm shift in technology. There are more than 13 million of these products in homes as of this writing.
The three most viewed posts are as follows:
Thank you again for viewing Cuenca Tech Life.
When I lived in New York and Oregon I could not even imagine I would be tasting the best lox and scallops in a 460 year old South American City. But, not only am I tasting these delicacies I am selling them. And, added to these delicacies is Paiche a South American White Fish that is similar to Halibut.
I will also be selling Fresh Salmon, Fresh Trout, Fresh Organic Tilapia.
These products can be purchased at the following locations:
- Dec. 10th – Common Grounds – 9:00 – 3:00 pm
- Dec. 12th – Bayou Cafe – 2:00 – 4:00 pm
- Dec. 13th – Sunrise Cafe – 11:00 -2:00 pm
- Dec. 17th – The Vegetable Bar – 11:00 – 2:00 pm