The problem with having 5 years of posts is that the reader rarely finds posts that are more than a couple of months old.
Cuenca is famous for their very talented street artists. Some would argue that it is just glorified graffiti. I think that a lot of the street art could be easily transferred to a commercial mural.
You be the judge. This video was shot 3 years ago.
It is has been 8 months since I started using the Prisma Photo Editing App. The number of effects have grown to 44. As I mentioned in my first review –
WARNING!, WARNING! Do not load Prisma Photo App if you have an immediate appointment because you’re going to be immediately addicted to this great photo filter editor. This app could not be simpler.
- Load your photo
- Choose your filter
- Adjust the intensity
The app is free and runs on IOS and Android. My only complaint is that the saved edited photos does not have enough resolution to print these fantastic works of art.
Email me your favorite Prisma photo and I”ll put it up on my next post.
Below are 4 of my favorites
Thank you Cuenca Tech Life subscribers for challenging me to keep this blog an interesting time in my life and perhaps providing you with some interesting tech observations and predictions.
So what has changed since last year:
- Only an educated guess but I think Cuenca now has about 7K expats
- Smartphones continues to be the number one subject followed by photos
- Fiber Optic is now cheaper than ever 50 mps for $60
- The Tranvia is now 85% complete only a 23% increase since last year and predicted to open in Oct 2017 almost 2 years behind schedule
- Ecuador will elect a new president today
- I now am officially a Fish Monger and you can see more of my product offering at this link
- Google and Amazon introduced their new smart speakers (Google Home and Echo) and I predict they will be the next paradigm shift in technology. There are more than 13 million of these products in homes as of this writing.
The three most viewed posts are as follows:
Thank you again for viewing Cuenca Tech Life.
I snap about 200 photos per month. Everyday I get a message from Amazon Prime Photos of the photos I have stored from that date last year, 2015, 2014.
Today it was a special announcement since last year on this date we had friends from Oregon visit and I invited my Spanish teacher and her cousin’s family.
Can you find a photo you snapped on this day last year?
Thank you for voting. I also received some emails and your choice is…
The Google Photos App is my Go To photo editor/storage tool. It’s easy, powerful and there is the unlimited storage hook that makes this app (IMHO) the best.
Computerworld has an excellent article and video on tips to better use the app.
You can find it here
The photo below was edited with Google Photos.