This Friday, March 9th, come help us celebrate!
It is a joyful food celebration of Manhattan, New York and it is taking place in a 100-year-old building where you can order a Manhattan while listening to recordings by Frank Sinatra singing New York, New York. Enjoy your drink with a toasted bialy, smoked salmon, a sour pickle, and a slice of cheddar cheese. For dessert, there is…you guessed it, New York cheesecake and chocolate of course.
Come help us celebrate Manhattan Day In Cuenca, March 9th from 3:00 to 6:00 pm at La Guarida( Mariscal Lamar y Luis Pauta)
The following vendors will be there:
- Artesana Bakery – Bialys, Challah, Sourdough Bread
- Productos Terranova – Smoked Salmon, Scallops, Shrimp
- Leshamer – Israeli Products – Sour Pickles
- King Smokehouse – Bacon, Spareribs
- Amadeo Chocolates-
- Double D Delights – Cheesecakes, Bagels, Black & Whites
- Cecilia Aged Cheeses
Raffles for free products from the 7 vendors and the ultimate trivia question for a Salmon Dinner for 2