In 2010 NPR’s “Talk Of The Nation” had a program called –
A Life… In Six Words
The next day I wrote the following: “Brooklyn, Oswego, Brentwood, Oregon, married Sharon”.
Here is my new one for 2018
Brooklyn, Oregon, Sharon, Ecuadorian Resident, Salmon.
Here are ones from the broadcast that I found particularly interesting.
- Found on Craigslist: table, apartment, fiance.
- Hotel sex still rocks over fifty.
- Normal person becomes psychotic on Twitter.
- Full circle: morgue tech becomes obstetrician.
- So would you believe me anyway?
- Overworked and underpaid,
Oversexed and underlaid.
What is your six word story?