La Guarida’s best translation to English is a ‘Cave’ but I think this place reminds me of a Greenwich Village Cafe. This is Cuenca’s best kept secret. You have to visit this place to see the wonderful attention to detail and to chat with Andres, the creator of La Guarida.
14 Vendors will be there from 10:00 – 2:00 pm this Saturday September 16th displaying their wares and having tastings.
Of course I will have my salmon and other fine fish products.
- 14 portions of salmon for the price of 12
- $22 a kg on large fillets
- $6.50 Rainbow Trout Fillet
- $8 a lb of cleaned and deveined Shrimp
- $13 for 5 med.-large Tilapia Fillets