I promise not to tell any more fish jokes if you come to the 2nd Artesans’s Bazaar at The Vegetable Bar Saturday April 29th from 9:00am – 1:00 pm
I will have all the usual suspects for sale
- Salmon (Fresh and Smoked)
- Trout (Fresh and Smoked)
- Tilapia (Fresh And Smoked)
- Organic Shrimp
And, if you tell me to never tell a fish joke again you can get a 50% discount on the following
- Smoked Tilapia
- Trout Caviar
Plus, my favorite vendors will be there selling
- Sourdough bread
- Flavored Cream Cheeses
- Indian Food
- Gourmet Cheeses
I go back to April 2015 to find this video of the Streets Of Cuenca. Enjoy!
Drop by Restaurante Santa Canela (Calle Larga 3-82) this Saturday (April 15th) for a great barbecue and listen to Rafa, an Argentinian guitar player dazzle the audience
Salmon, Paiche and all the usual suspects will be there for purchase. Plus, bread by Artsena and Shrub from Bonobo Bob.
All the action starts at noon.
I’ll be at the following locations next week.
- Bayou Cafe – Monday 2:00 – 3:30 pm
- Sunrise Cafe – Tuesday 11:00 – 1:30pm
- Santa Canela – Wednesday – 2:00 – 3:30 pm
- Common Grounds Saturday (4/22 – 9:00 – 2:00 pm)
In Gualaceo, an hour’s bus ride from Cuenca lies the home of Ecuagenera, the home of over 6000 varieties of Orchids. You can take a tour of the facility for $3 per person and see how the orchids are developed and sold.
This was my second visit and was well worth the trip. Run, don’t walk to Ecuagenera
It’s hard for even a geek to wrap his head around these numbers but here are just a few
- 29 million whats app messages
- 66 thousand images uploaded on Instagram
- 3.3 million facebook posts
- 3.8 million google searches
- 500 hours of video uploaded to Youtube
Here is the website (updating numbers website I retrieved the information