Thank you Cuenca Tech Life subscribers for challenging me to keep this blog an interesting time in my life and perhaps providing you with some interesting tech observations and predictions.
So what has changed since last year:
- Only an educated guess but I think Cuenca now has about 7K expats
- Smartphones continues to be the number one subject followed by photos
- Fiber Optic is now cheaper than ever 50 mps for $60
- The Tranvia is now 85% complete only a 23% increase since last year and predicted to open in Oct 2017 almost 2 years behind schedule
- Ecuador will elect a new president today
- I now am officially a Fish Monger and you can see more of my product offering at this link
- Google and Amazon introduced their new smart speakers (Google Home and Echo) and I predict they will be the next paradigm shift in technology. There are more than 13 million of these products in homes as of this writing.
The three most viewed posts are as follows:
- What it really cost to live in Cuenca Ecuador
- What electronics you should bring
- Cuenca Internet Providers
Thank you again for viewing Cuenca Tech Life.