It is has been 8 months since I started using the Prisma Photo Editing App. The number of effects have grown to 44. As I mentioned in my first review –
WARNING!, WARNING! Do not load Prisma Photo App if you have an immediate appointment because you’re going to be immediately addicted to this great photo filter editor. This app could not be simpler.
- Load your photo
- Choose your filter
- Adjust the intensity
The app is free and runs on IOS and Android. My only complaint is that the saved edited photos does not have enough resolution to print these fantastic works of art.
Email me your favorite Prisma photo and I”ll put it up on my next post.
Below are 4 of my favorites
Thank you Cuenca Tech Life subscribers for challenging me to keep this blog an interesting time in my life and perhaps providing you with some interesting tech observations and predictions.
So what has changed since last year:
- Only an educated guess but I think Cuenca now has about 7K expats
- Smartphones continues to be the number one subject followed by photos
- Fiber Optic is now cheaper than ever 50 mps for $60
- The Tranvia is now 85% complete only a 23% increase since last year and predicted to open in Oct 2017 almost 2 years behind schedule
- Ecuador will elect a new president today
- I now am officially a Fish Monger and you can see more of my product offering at this link
- Google and Amazon introduced their new smart speakers (Google Home and Echo) and I predict they will be the next paradigm shift in technology. There are more than 13 million of these products in homes as of this writing.
The three most viewed posts are as follows:
Thank you again for viewing Cuenca Tech Life.
Pop quiz CTL. How many did you get in the top 10. This is the list that Fast Company announces each year. Drum Roll please. The Number One company is Amazon. Would you believe 42 million prime users? A superb article about Amazon and more specifically Jeff Bezos is here
Here were some interesting additions to the list
- Go Fund Me
- Mail Chimp
Which companies did you find interesting?
Here are some of my sources in no particular order
- The Verge
- Mobile Technology News
- The Verge
- USA Today
Where do you go for your Tech News?
Last year at this time I created a map on Free Wifi in Cuenca. GringoTree just published their own article about areas in the city where you can receive free Wifi offered by the City Of Cuenca.
I have duplicated last year’s map with some additions. Feelfree to make comments on your favorite wifi places and I will add them to the map.