Pop Quiz CTL Subscribers. Do you know the subjects you searched for in Google. How about images, finance, news or maps.Well now you can not only find those subjects but delete them if you think it might prove embarrassing. You can find all this information including the device you searched with by going to myactivity.google.com. Here are some of my results:
- Today at 3:25 pmJ I was on Facebook on my desktop computer and viewed Researchbuzz.me
- June 19th I downloaded the Alexa App on my Nexus phone
- May 30th I searched for the Cuenca temperature on my iPad
- Last year on my birthday I searched for the term “disruptive technology” 5 times using my computer
While you’re using Google statistics go to myaccount.google.com and check the following
- Security Checkup
- What apps have access to your account
- Google Drive storage
- Backup emails and phone
Below is a screen capture of some of the apps that have access to my Google Data. Notice the App Streak which somehow has access to more data than I am comfortable with. I deleted the access of the app.
Devote 3o minutes to peruse myactivity.google.com and myaccount.google.com you will be informed and surprised.