I am addicted to my Smartphone. I’m probably on it too much but it’s one tool I really can’t live without. Here are 5 apps I think you should have on your phone. Have any to suggest to the Cuenca Tech Life audience? All the apps below are free.
- What’s App – Call anywhere in the world without charge . Group messaging and an easy to use interface make this Facebook owned app a must have.
- Merlin – receive unusual but factual information daily that can improve your knowledge and intellect.
- Hopper – receive weekly notices of travel bargains. Hopper will tell you whether the fares are going to fluctuate
- NPR ONE – Live news from my favorite radio station. I’m tuned in to OPB my local NPR station
- Walt Disney Crossy – All work and no play make … Modern day Frogger with Mickey Mouse as the Frog.