300 posts and almost 70,000 views later CuencaTechLife is celebrating 4 years. A special thank you to CTL subscribers and those of you who read this blog on a steady or occasional basis.
So what has changed since last year.
- Smartphones are the #1 subject quickly followed by photos
- Only an educated guess but I think Cuenca now has about 5,500 expats
- 3 major daily publications (Gringo Post, Gringo Tree & Cuenca High Life
- Fiber Optic Internet is now available
- The Tranvia is 62% complete
- More great restaurants at affordable prices
- Activities and courses to fit any persons needs
The 3 most viewed Posts on CTL
- What It Really Costs To Live In Cuenca, Ecuador
- What Electronics Should You Bring
- When Is The Next iPad Users Group Meeting
Thanks for reading CTL and for your helpful and interesting comments.