I guess there was a life before iPhones, iPads and Android but I can’t seem to remember it :-). All the apps that are reported here work on both the IOS and Android platform.
I am probably on my Nexus (smartphone) and iPad 2-3 hours a day. Some of the apps are repeated each day. For example:
- Moves – A pedometer and maps of my walking and bus routes
- Magic Jack- I can call back to my friends and family anywhere in Ecuador
- Evernote- Taking notes and reminders
- Flipboard – Personalized news
- Pocket Cast – Listening to NPR and other news stories
Other apps I use for customized purposes. For example:
- Bridge Base – Playing Dupiicate Bridge with partners around the world
- Netflix – Viewing Movies and TV programs
- Easy Taxi- calling a taxi on a rainy day
- Weather Timeline – finding the weather for a future travel.
- DuoLingo – Language Tutorials – I use this to practice my Spanish
The TedBlog Website has a fantastic post on
What are your favorite apps?